Wednesday, 8 April 2020
The health and wellbeing of our clients and staff remains our main priority and we want you to know that we’re here for you during these challenging times to help with your injuries, pain and rehab. The Australian Government has classified physiotherapy as an essential service and advised that physiotherapy clinics should remain open. This will help reduce the demand on hospitals and medical centres and also help keep you from visiting medical centres where other patients are unwell.
As a small local business thats been in the area for 27 years, we want to thank you for your continued support.
Movement and exercise is essential, and even more so during these challenging times. If you who can’t come in to see us, we’re now offering online video physio consults (Telehealth) and online exercise classes to keep you active!
Telehealth consults allow us to:
- Take a comprehensive history from you about any issues you’re having
- Assess your movements
- Set goals
- Run through the exercises relevant to you
- Correct technique
- Progress through your home exercise program
- We’ll also provide advice and education regarding your condition and teach you self-management and pain relief strategies.
- We can then schedule follow-up sessions if and when you need them
Covid-19 prevention at our clinic
You can be assured that we’re doing our utmost to keep JBS physiotherapy a COVID-19 free environment when you attend regular physical appointments.
- All our staff have completed the COVID-19 infection control training course.
- All clients are required to hand wash/hand sanitise on arrival
- Physios are thoroughly washing/hand sanitising between every client
- Beds, chairs, and all surfaces are cleaned with alcohol solution between clients
- Blankets, sheets and towels have been removed
- Pillowcases are changed between clients
- The reception area is cleaned regularly with hospital grade disinfectant
- Eftpos machine is wiped down between transactions and we’re not requiring you to sign receipts, and we can fill out all forms for you
- Clients who have travelled overseas are required to take a break from attending for 14 days
- Any clients who have any cold or flu like symptoms are asked not to arrive until they are symptom free
- We no longer have secretaries working to reduce the number of people in the clinic
We look forward to continuing your care by keeping your body strong, mobile and pain free during this challenging period.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT